Things an average Pakistani needs to set up house in a European city in order of urgency:
– Lotay – usually used to water prettier things than your derriere.
– THE INTERNET
– Good tea
– Unsweetened evaporated milk for good tea
– Electric kettle to make tea
– Mugs to drink tea from
– Halal meat
– Basics to cook yourself something that smells of home – oil, onions, garlic, ginger, salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, tamarind
– Basmati rice – from Pakistan.
– Fly swat if you arrive in the summer or autumn